What are the terms and conditions for Z-Coin?
- All online members for Zoey’s Homemade™ will be automatically entitled to enroll in Z-Coin Reward Program. Each NRIC is allowed to register for one Z-Coin account only.
- Every 100 Z-Coin is equivalent to One Ringgit Malaysia (RM1.00). The rate may be subjected to change due to unforeseen economic circumstances, prior to change which will be announced 7 days in advance by Zoey’s Homemade™.
- Z-Coin can be accumulated (validity up to ONE year) or redeemable during the next purchase. The amount of Z-Coin account holder accumulated will be recorded in each account holder’s Z-Coin account.
- The Z-Coin cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Any Z-Coin which is not used by the account holder within 12 months from the date of issue will automatically expire and be deducted from the Z-Coin account. In the event of any discrepancies, the records from Zoey’s Homemade™ as to the account holder’s balance of Z-Coin will be final and binding.
- The manner and number of ways in which Z-Coin may be earned shall be determined by Zoey’s Homemade from time to time at its absolute discretion.
- Account holder(s) can choose to leave the Program at any time. By leaving the Program, account holder(s) waive the right to any Z-Coin that has already accrued or issued.
- All decisions by Zoey’s Homemade™ are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
- Zoey Food Supply Sdn Bhd (1397162-K) reserves the exclusive right to amend, delete and/ or vary any of the above Terms and Conditions herein, without prior notice.