Welcome, how can we help you?
Perhaps you might have some questions that you need to ask us, and we are more than happy to help you. We have prepared a series of FAQ &A here to give you the answers you need. If you can’t find any answers here, please never hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +6016-2089081.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Register an account as a member or Sign In (Include ID & Password” & “Online Order” at www.zoeyhomemade.com.
- Please choose the desired item(s) and add them to the shopping cart.
- Go to the order summary to confirm your order.
- Check out and fill up shipping information (No PO Box).
- Choose the payment method.
- Apply if any promotion/voucher code or Z-Coin credit.
- Check out the order and make payment.
- Receive order confirmation by email.
You may contact our customer service line at +6016-2089081 to check your order.
An “Order Confirmation” email will send to your registered email address. If you do not receive the email, please contact us at [email protected] stating your Member ID, Order ID and name.
You may contact our customer service line at +6016-2089081 to change the shipping address or email us at [email protected]
Due to our products being perishable food items, we regret to inform you that all orders cannot be cancelled after being placed. Kindly ensure that you have checked and validated all details and information before you proceed with payment.
We accept credit card (Visa/Master) payments and local bank online transfer (FPX) from major banks in Malaysia. Singapore orders may use overseas transfer. We also accept mobile wallet payments such as Kiplepay, Touch n Go, Alipay, GrabPay, WeChat pay, and Boost.
At present, we do not accept cash on delivery payment.
We accept payment in Malaysian Ringgit (RM)
We send your items by our appointed courier companies, whichever available for the recipient’s destination.
Delivery only for West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia). Delivery of frozen food/mix of frozen and dry food will be arranged via a dedicated logistic company that specializes in delivering frozen food. For within KL / Klang Valley, delivery will be arranged via our personal dispatch.
We will ship out the orders within the next 2-3 working days from the date of order confirmation. Orders are dispatched for delivery between 8.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Saturday.
NO, we are very sorry that you can only specify one address per order. If you want to ship items to multiple addresses, you have to order separately for each address. However, there will be shipping charges respectively.
RM200 & above (within KL & Selangor)
RM300 & above (Peninsula Malaysia)
|Area||Order Amount||Shipping Charges|
|Within KL & Selangor||Below RM200||RM10|
Peninsula Malaysia /
|RM150 – RM299||RM15|
Self-collection is available at Zoey’s Homemade store, Cheras. (Limited to KL & Selangor customers only)
*Subject to change without prior notice
Yes, besides Malaysia, we are selling to Singapore.
- The E-Coupon allows the holder/bearer to redeem products at Zoey’s Homemade website (www.zoeyhomemade.com).
- The E-Coupon shall not be entitled to Z-Coin Rewards.
- The E-Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Should the value of the product redeemed exceeds the amount stated in the E-Coupon, the holder/bearer shall bear the difference. However, should the product’s value redeemed is less than the amount stated in the E-Coupon, the difference will not be refunded to the holder/ bearer.
- E-Coupon is valid up to the 3 months from the date of issue, and no extension of date shall be given.
- Zoey Food Supply Sdn Bhd (1397162-K) reserves the exclusive right to amend, delete and/ or vary any of the above Terms and Conditions herein, without prior notice.